The most recent list of members is available here as an Excel spreadsheet. This list is current as of 15 August 2016.
Membership in the International Piers Plowman Society is based on subscription. You can join or renew your membership by providing your details on the PayPal link from the home page of this site, or by sending a check for US$50 ($25 for students and independent scholars) to:
Professor Edwin Craun
Department of English
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Virginia 24450
Questions and other correspondence regarding your membership should be addressed to piersplowmansociety (at sign) gmail.com.
Society membership includes:
- Subscription to the Yearbook of Langland Studies
- Access to the electronic, searchable version of the Annual Bibliography on this site (click "Bibliographies" above right).
- Early information about IPPS conferences and Langland-related calls for
papers through email announcement as well as on the website.
plans include gaining non-profit status and growing a fund that would allow us to offer subsidies for graduate students to attend the IPPS conferences. Note that at its 2011 meeting, the Executive approved the institution of a reduced membership fee of $25 for students and independent scholars.
Fiona Somerset, University of Connecticut, is Director of the IPPS through January 2021. Contact: fiona.somerset at uconn.edu. From December 15, 2016 the Executive Board comprises:
- Edwin Craun, Washington and Lee (Treasurer; term exp. January 2018)
- Isabel Davis, Birkbeck College (Secretary; term exp. January 2018)
- Katharine Breen, Northwestern University (ex officio as co-editor of YLS)
- Noelle Phillips, Douglas College (term exp. January 2018)
- Michael Johnston, Purdue University (tem exp. January 2020)
- Nicolette Zeeman, University of Cambridge (tem exp. January 2020)
- Tom Goodmann, University of Miami(ex officio as co-chair of the organizing committee of the 2019 conference)